Porcelain Veneers Dentist in Flint, MI
Expert Porcelain Veneers Dentist To The Stars!
Do you need the best dentist for porcelain veneers in Flint, MI? Make an appointment at the office of Dr. Catrise Austin, The Queen of Smiles™, and her dental care team, who will provide you with a professional treatment plan to restore your smile and confidence.
Find out if you are a candidate for a smile makeover after you schedule an appointment with Dr. Austin at the VIP Smiles dental office by completing the online questionnaire.
"Why Not Go To The Best? I Personally Recommend Dr. Catrise!"
- Cardi B.
veneers are thin, custom-made appliances covering the front and visible portion of teeth. Veneers can restore the shape, size, and color of your teeth. A major advantage of is that they look like natural teeth, and they enhance the appearance of stained, misshapen, or chipped teeth.
If you have worn veneers are one of the best ways to improve your smile. A veneer can even strengthen a , protecting the remaining enamel and preventing , gaps between your teeth, or shortened teeth, .
The Dental Veneer Process for Your Teeth
The porcelain veneer placement procedure includes the following steps by the cosmetic dentist during two visits:
- Preparing your teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel
- Making a mold of your teeth and deciding on a natural shade
- Sending the mold to the laboratory that makes the veneers
- At the second visit, placing the custom-made porcelain veneers on your teeth to ensure that they fit correctly and comfortably
- Making adjustments if necessary
Some patients prefer to wear temporary veneers while waiting for the lab to make their custom porcelain veneers.
Veneers offer several advantages over other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
The perfect smile: Placing a veneer is a highly effective solution to fully restore the appearance of cracked, yellowed, or crooked teeth.
Non-invasive treatment: Preparing your teeth for porcelain veneers involves thinning the enamel, which is quick and painless, and you don't need anesthesia.
Optimal tooth protection: Veneers protect your teeth against further discoloration or decay. A porcelain veneer also offers structural protection, preventing enamel chips and cracks.
Porcelain Veneer Patient Smile Stories!
Drag the arrows left to right to see results.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
Veneers are as strong as natural enamel but don't offer the same longevity to all people. Generally, you can expect your veneers to last around ten years. However, if you care for your veneers and practice proper dental hygiene, your veneers can last as long as two decades.
To care for your veneers is to care for your smile. Porcelain veneers have lower routine care requirements than appliances such as dentures. You can make your veneer last longer by:
- Brushing your teeth twice per day
- Flossing after meals
- Scheduling a dentist appointment once every six months
- Wearing a mouthguard when participating in contact sports
- Wearing a nightguard if you grind your teeth
You don't have to avoid foods such as wine, tea, and coffee with proper veneer care. However, limiting your sugar intake will promote your oral health and prevent lifestyle diseases.
Best Place to Get Veneers in Flint, MI
Dr. Catrise Austin offers cosmetic dental services that include professional teeth whitening and porcelain veneers in Flint, MI. Her clientele includes various high-profile celebrities, like Cardi B, DJ Khaled, and Missy Elliot to name a few.
Some of the awards Dr. Austin has received include:
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Fast Track Award
- Top 25 Women in Dentistry Award, by the Dental Products Report Magazine in 2015
- 40 Under 40 Award, by The Network Journal
- 25 Most Influential Black Women in Business, by The Network Journal in 1999
If you live in or near Flint, MI, and want to improve your life with a 'Hollywood Smile', schedule an appointment for veneers today!